Newtown Township in Delaware County Pennsylvania, 19073, known as"Newtown Square", is also the oldest Township in Delaware County. There are 5 Historical Sites listed on The National Register for Newtown Township.
The 5 sites in Newtown Square listed on the National Register of Historic Places:
- The Octagonal School House (1798)
- Old St David's Church (1715) burial place of "Mad Anthony Wayne" and the oldest non-Quaker Church in Delaware County,
- The Square Tavern site of Benjamin West childhood home
- Paper Mill House (1870, 1845) – Millworkers Home and General Store
- Bartrams Covered Bridge (1860), the last covered bridge in Delaware County.